Concerned with the care and transparency of our services, we have prepared the following PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you are our customer, use our website or any of our products and services, we process your personal data.
Below you will find the main information about how this treatment is carried out.
What are personal data?
Personal data are those capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, such as:
• birth date;
• identification documents (eg RG and CPF);
• electronic identifiers; etc.
What is sensitive personal data?
Sensitive data are those that deal with:
• racial or ethnic origin;
• religious conviction;
• political opinion;
• union membership or religious, philosophical or political organization;
• sex life;
• genetic or biometric data.
These are subject to specific treatment, since their improper or incorrect use can cause discrimination against the data subject.
What is anonymization of personal data?
It is the process by which the data loses its association, direct or indirect, capable of identifying the Holder, considering the use of reasonable technical means available at the time of its treatment.
What personal data is collected?
When using our services and platforms, the following types of personal data may be collected:
• Registration data;
• Financial Data, if contracted;
• Location Data;
• Data from the Device used to access platforms and websites;
What are Cookies?
This is a micro computer file or data package sent by our websites to the user’s browser, with the purpose of identifying the user and obtaining access data, such as pages navigated or links clicked, in order to customize navigation, making it faster and more efficient.
What is personal data collected for?
PRAIMER collects, processes, shares and stores the personal data necessary for:
• the provision of necessary information to Holders and public bodies, if applicable;
• the execution of contracts;
• internal control and billing for services rendered;
• prospecting for new customers;
• credit protection;
• compliance with legal and regulatory obligations;
• the protection of life or physical safety of the holder or third party;
• guarantee of fraud prevention and holder security;
• eventual corporate movements, such as sale, merger, acquisition or court order;
• in exceptional situations, to meet your legitimate interests, under the terms of the law.
How long do we store your personal data?
The personal data processed by PRAIMER will be stored as long as they are useful for the purposes for which they are intended or until the Holder requests their deletion, except in the event of custody for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
How do we protect your personal data?
• Adoption of information security and data protection measures, using available technologies;
• Protection against unauthorized access to PRAIMER’s systems;
• Restricted access by authorized persons to the location where personal information is stored;
• Commitment of all those involved in providing the service of absolute secrecy of information, adoption of best practices for handling data, respect for PRAIMER’s internal policies and procedures.
With whom do we share your personal data?
• Partners: in order to provide our services, we share personal data with other companies, such as hosting providers, internal control systems, means of payment, etc.
• Authorities in Judicial or Administrative Proceedings: this type of data sharing may be necessary to comply with a legal, regulatory obligation, court order or to protect rights.
• Authorized Persons: when in your interest, for collection due to contracts entered into between PRAIMER and Data Holder and/or with your express consent.
Is there an international transfer of your personal data?
• Possible partners and suppliers located abroad, such as for contracting a cloud storage or server service.
• Coatresa Group, of which PRAIMER is a part, when necessary to fulfill a contract involving the data subject or to meet the demands of the economic group.
What are your rights?
• Confirmation of the existence of data processing;
• Access to data;
• Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
• Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or non-compliant data;
• Portability of your data to another service or product provider, upon express request by the Holder;
• Deletion of data processed with your consent, except in cases where there is a legal or regulatory requirement for storage;
• Obtaining information about public or private entities with which your data has been shared;
• Information about the possibility of not giving your consent, as well as being informed about the consequences in case of refusal;
• Withdrawal of consent.
Want more information?